Saturday 25 August 2012

And the Winner of the Lemon Pepper Sansel is...

And now, the answer to the question that you've all been waiting for--who is the winner of my most recent contest, for one full-sized bottle of Epicure's Lemon Pepper Sansel?

Once again, I pulled out my handy-dandy Mini Baker (and once again got to thinking about baked brie with red pepper jelly...yum!), and tossed in everyone's entries - one per person for asking a question on my previous post, and a bonus entry for sharing on your own Facebook page.

I gave the pile a quick stir to mix 'em up and make it random, and drew...


Congratulations, Katherine! Please send me an email so we can discuss how to get you your prize.

Thanks to all of you for playing. I hope to have more contests in the future, so please keep visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's awesome! I can't wait to try it out! :)

    Thanks
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Katherine. You should let us know how it tastes;)

    ReplyDelete

What's cooking?